Makes 4 servings
• 7 spoons of Nimah’s Wildflower Honey
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/4 cup dry sherry or water
• 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root*
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2-1/2 to 3 lbs. chicken
• Combine honey, soy sauce, sherry, ginger root and garlic in a small bowl.
• Place chicken in a plastic food storage bag or large glass baking dish. Pour honey marinade over chicken, turning chicken to coat
• Close bag or cover dish with plastic wrap.
• Marinate in refrigerator at least 6 hours, turning two or three times.
• Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
• Arrange chicken on a rack over roasting pan.
• Cover chicken with foil. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
• Bring reserved marinade to boil in a small saucepan over medium heat; boil 3 minutes and set aside.
• Uncover chicken; brush with marinade.
• Bake, uncovered, 30 to 45 minutes longer or until juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with marinade.
* If desired, substitute 2 teaspoons ground ginger for fresh ginger root.